[Sca-cooks] Huette's phone

Diana Skaggs liadan at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 27 14:16:04 PST 2002

Yes, that was me. I'm really, really glad your machine picked up.  My phone bill could be outrageous - me in my easy chair sipping Kona, gossiping with you.
Liadan - who realized AFTER she called that Selene didn't mean to spread it over the whole list and felt guilty about maybe jamming Huette's answering machine.
PS. I've always loved your tag line. It's always better to believe people are laughing with you.
 Huette von Ahrens <ahrenshav at yahoo.com> wrote:Thank you for the phone call. I appreciate it.
It is just a good thing that my mother is going
deaf.

And you too Liadan? My machine really garbled
your message, so I am not sure all you said or if
it was even you. Sigh.

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.