[Sca-cooks] OT, OOP massage

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Dec 27 21:34:25 PST 2002

I'd love to have leftover gumbo (nummy!), but somehow I don't think it
would mail very well.
It'd do very well as comfort food, *sniff*, since everyone seems to be
*sniff* determined to give me a hard time about *sniff* being innocent.
*sniff*
I can't help it if I have a boring life *sniff,* but a dirty
mind.....*sniff*
--maire, going off to find chocolate in the bags of cookie-exchange
cookies.....