[Sca-cooks] cannonization

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 28 20:40:41 PST 2002

You're going to cannonize her, as a Sancta ex cannon? Similar to a dea
ex machina?  That's a new approach... Maire, you feeling up to it?
You're innocent, you should pass a trial by fire... or firing, as the
case may be...

Anne um, that is... no, I can't think of anyone I could palm this one
off on but Stefan, and I'm replying to him...