[Sca-cooks] How do you pronounce?

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Dec 29 11:09:40 PST 2002

We tend to pronounce it "lock-ack," with a slight emphasis on the first
syllable.  But then, I'm an Artemisian.
I remember going down to Ansteorra for Twenty-fifth Year, and had one of
the locals exclaim in suprise, "Y'all are from Ahtenveldt?"
--Maire, living in a former principality of _Ay_tenveldt <g>