[Sca-cooks] How do you pronounce?

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Dec 29 13:45:46 PST 2002

Possibly. <g>
The only direct experience I have with Hebrew is 20+ years old...in a
college choir, we sang some pieces known (IIRC) as the "Chichester
Psalms."  Very lovely, and in Hebrew.  There's something completely
amazing about hearing something like that Psalm that starts out "The
Lord is my Shepherd...." or "Make a joyful noise unto the Lord" in
Hebrew.
I tend to combine basic mid-western US drawl with a few oddities from
the language classes I took in college and have mostly forgotten.
--maire