[Sca-cooks] Maire's life

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 29 20:53:21 PST 2002

There's a cure for that.  Open the door, walk out, get in the car if needs
be to get to a populated part of town, get out and go in a direction you
have never been and make several stops, chatting at each stop about stuff
which you know nothing about.
We go around once with this body and this brain and this set of personality.
  It's a shame to waste it.  I'm sure that even in Montana (or whereever)
there are people knowing and doing things you havent' even dreamed of.  Go
make a new freind and learn some of it.
Or make a habit of taking your blackwork to a certain coffee shop or park at
about the same time every week without fail.  I just bet you will soon find
you have a new aquaintence or two.
Me?  I'm moving to Philly.  It called my name when I went for a wee visit
and the roar of that call is just getting stronger and stronger.  I honestly
feel I should just get in my car and take off and worry about my stuff
later.  I just might.
Olwen