[Sca-cooks] an tir 12th

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sun Dec 29 23:56:41 PST 2002

At 09:58 PM 12/29/02 -0800, you wrote:
>hi; is anyone from this list going to an tir's 12th
>night?
>i know most members are from the right side of thr map
>but there are some of us from the wilds around.
>
>=====
>robert frazier

I'll be there. When I'm pulling in I don't know. I'm rooming with the
Summits Seneschal (duh!). Father Abelard may be wandering around a bit if
he hasn't been banished. I'll be gone Saturday morning, attending the Grand
Opening of the new Eugene Library- the one I (as Queen Carmen) helped raise
money for! It's done! The books are in and the lights are on! And there's a
plaque for the Queens and my name is on a shelf somewhere, courtesy of teh
Queen Carmen Fanclub! (No, I'm not kidding. It's major cool!)

At anyrate, I'll be around at some point during the day, in my green velvet
prolly, either with a purple and orange chaperon, or my Texas Longhorn
headdress. Moo.

'Lainie
-terrorizing the faint-of-heart since A.S. XXIV!