[Sca-cooks] an tir 12th

robert frazier robertblacksmith at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 30 09:31:59 PST 2002

oh i'm easy to spot!
i'm a norseman with long hair and a full beard going
gray.i'm over weaght and wear glasses and have a
reseading hair line.
see easy to spot.
won't be more then 2-3 hundred guy who look like that
there.
our house hold will be giving davin and gora goodes in
court so i'll be there.
i tend to spend most of my time sitting in loby
watching the"parade".

--- "Laura C. Minnick" <lcm at efn.org> wrote:
> At 03:06 PM 12/30/02 +0000, you wrote:
> >Cool!  Robert, Maeve and 'Lainie together!  You
> guys better take pictures.
> >You will be banished from the list if you don't,
> won't they Popa?
> >Have fun and share a hug from the rest of us!
> >Olwen
>
> Well, I will likely see Maeve, as I already know her
> (and have lusted over
> her glassware) but I've never met Robert- we'll have
> to find some way to
> meet up- shouldn't be terribly hard- he lives in the
> Summits...
>
> 'Lainie

=====
robert frazier