[Sca-cooks] get ready! Incoming!!

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 30 20:39:07 PST 2002

The lie is that you were "relieved" to be "safe".
When we all know everyone on this list is dying
to become one of her "victims".

Huette, who is scheming rapidly, trying to get
back on her list.  I am such a masochist!

--- Sue Clemenger <mooncat at in-tch.com> wrote:
> 'Scuse me? They *do* look like fun.  And I
> *did* half-way think your
> intended victim might be me, but it looks like
> it was Huette.
> Where's the lie?
> --maire, puzzled
>
> Olwen the Odd wrote:
> >
> > ya know, you go to h*ll for lying...
> >
> > >Cool! They sound like a lot of fun!
> > >--maire, relieved that she's *safe* <g>

> today.
> pieces.  I

> a tin of
> red
> sprayed me.
> you.  You
> And not

> "bombs" is
> you!!!

> > Add photos to your e-mail with MSN 8. Get 3
> months FREE*.

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU=

http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_addphotos_3mf

=====