[Sca-cooks] Re: Debatable Crown

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Tue Dec 31 06:05:34 PST 2002

> As an additional aside, I knew, then Count Torgul, now Duke Torgul between
> those crowns.  He was so bitter about it that he stopped fighting and put
> all of his energy into his other interests which included jewelry.

Lucan van Drakenclaue has won one more crown tourney than he has reigned--
the first time he won crown, he went out to the car to get his stuff and
discovered that he had never sent his membership renewal in.

D'oh!

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa   jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"Words can be your friend or your enemy, depending on who's
throwing the book, so watch your language." Stoppard