[Sca-cooks] Re: Huette Got Bombed

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Tue Dec 31 08:23:55 PST 2002

Also sprach Avraham haRofeh of Northpass:
>  > >And Avalanche, my lunatic 13 month old Siberian Husky, graduated from
>>  >Obedience I tonight with Excellents in almost everything!!!  I'm
>>so chuffed!
>>
>>  As well you should be.  Not many things compare to a well trained and
>>  obedient dawg :-)
>
>A well-trained and obedient boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse/SO? Or is
>that the same
>thing? <eg>
>
>Avraham

I don't know what you people are talking about. [Yes, dear, I'm
getting to that. No dear, I'm just telling these nice people I don't
think being a spouse is just being told what to do. No, dear. Yes,
dear.]

No, dear. I mean, no, being a spouse is nothing like being an obedient dawg.

Adamantius, whose spouse did not tell him to post this