[Sca-cooks] Happy bombadere at your service was get ready! Incoming!!

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Tue Dec 31 12:08:15 PST 2002

Also sprach Huette von Ahrens:
>  > >I will take pictures of them for you, both
>>  whole
>>  >and cut in half to see the peanut.  But you
>>  will
>>  >have to send me your mailing address so I can
>>  >send the pics to you.  No, I don't have e-mail
>>  >access that can send pictures.
>>  >
>>  >Huette
>>
>>  does this sound like a set-up or what?
>
>What???? What set up????
>
>I have made an offer to send you the pictures
>that you lack.  I honestly don't have access to
>put pictures on a website or send them by e-mail.
>  It is an option that my work doesn't consider
>necessary to my work and I don't have access to
>the internet at home.  If you don't want the
>pictures, I won't send them.

In my humble and more or less detached opinion, I would respectfully
submit that perhaps you're overreacting. After all, Olwen has
_REASON_ to be deeply worried about people having her home address.
She's probably moving for that very reason! I think she just forgot
that not everyone who has a perfectly justifiable reason to send her
38 life-size marzipan moose is involved in your perfectly altruistic
desire to send her photos of her own work.

Of course, if you DID want to send her 38 life-size marzipan
moose[s], you'd be able to do so, so maybe, if Olwen wants the
pictures, she could send you her address privately. And then you
could send her 38 life-size, marzipan moose... or post the address
here ;-)

Adamantius, working on large moose mold
All right, everybody, we're all friends here. Move along, nuthin' ta see...