[Sca-cooks] Caointiarn question on Olaf's Refrences

Sudden Service #5 sudnserv5 at netway.com
Fri Feb 1 17:02:44 PST 2002

>     Olaf got to brag:

    No if I was really Bragging I'd tell you all about my first
Granddaughter who was born December the sixth,  (Daryan Jean 4 lbs 5 oz,
17.5" healthy & already up to 9 lbs)

    I went ahead & filled in the additional references-so much for cut &
pasting part of a message with out the whole thing.

    OFC, I am making some of the Almond Tarts to take to "A Market Day at
Birka" tomorrow (I will working on Troll).  One for the Royal Room & one for
my friends.  I really enjoyed the bite of it at got at the event.  We are
talking about doing an event where the feast is from "Eating Shakespeare" &
we do his Scottish Play at the site we had the Scribal Event.