[Sca-cooks] Known World Cooks potluck at Gulf Wars

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Fri Feb 1 22:16:00 PST 2002

Well, I just tried to schedule my hands-on pewter casting class,
which I've taught at Gulf Wars for the past six or so years and the
reply I got back from Master Erik was "We have already turned in the
schedule for classes for Gulf Wars this year."

However, the Gulf War webpage says "Deadline for getting classes
on the schedule is February 7, 2001. Uh oh. Totally new website but
someone copied and pasted without thinking. Again. I just noticed the
wrong year as I wrote this.

Last year they also published the wrong date on the webpage and also
gave the wrong email address for the class coordinaator.

So, the message I sent about the Known World Cooks Pot Luck may
meet the same fate.

I guess I'm still going and I will try to work something out for
both of these, but this bodes ill for how well this event is being
run.

Stefan
   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net