[Sca-cooks] greetings from NY

Shannon L. Cox scox at aramisresearch.com
Fri Feb 8 06:02:27 PST 2002

Hi there from Barony of Concordia of the Snows!!! Duanesburg NY.  I am new to the list as i just found you guys yesterday when i was looking some things up.  I am looking for a good Pizzelle recipe as i lost mine and am planning on making these as part of a desert for an event here.  Oh and personanly i think Martha Stewart is very silly but has a great agent that can get her just about anything she wants.  ewww imagine Martha Stewart Crispy Flakes....Oh and it is a very very chilly 23 degrees here.

Sionnan or just shannon
shannon cox
ICQ#:72002307
Current ICQ status:

SMS: (Send an SMS message to my ICQ): +278314272002307
More ways to contact me: http://wwp.icq.com/72002307