[Sca-cooks] marzipan acorns

Merlee merlee at snet.net
Fri Feb 8 21:13:46 PST 2002

I'm a little lost as to how else to contact you...tried to find a website
but lost due to DSL messing up again on a Friday night.
If you do indeed have bright green, dark chocolate dipped marzipan acorns
for shipping I would be most interested ordering them, I have lost all
outlets for them in my area of CT for years now and still dream about
them!!! There isn't any other candy that even comes close to those wonderful
acorns, so I don't even bother..it's marzipan acorns or nothing.
Hope you can help!
Many thanks-Kim