[Sca-cooks] OOP OT - Little Egypt

Tue Feb 12 13:53:52 PST 2002

Fahrida Mahszar did a nude table dance for Barnum Seeley, New York playboy
and grandson of the deceased P.T. Barnum, during a private party at Louis
Sherry's in 1896.  The tale of her doing the hootchy-kootchy (AKA the danse
du ventre) at the 1893 Columbian Exhibition is apochryphal.

If you are really interested, you might try Donna Carlton's "Looking for
Little Egypt."

Bear