[Sca-cooks] Acquisition of worldly goods(OT)

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 14 09:13:26 PST 2002

>Shopping? Did someone say Shopping?
>Wellll....seeing as how one of the driving forces of the Renaissance seemed
>to be the acquisition of worldly goods and the gloating over and showing
>off
>thereof, I shall start the ball rolling with the following topic:
>
>So what's the last cool consumable/kitchen toy/utensil you bought/were
>given?

>Ciao
>Lucrezia

Well, it's not a kitchen utensil but someone at work gave me a flying pig
that is suspended from my ceiling and flys around and around flapping it's
wings madly.

As far as kitchen stuff, well, I think someone is bringing me one or two
pastry bags, the non-disposable type, and a can of almond paste.  Oh boy.
Now all I need is a project!
Olwen