[Sca-cooks] RE: Acquisition of worldly goods OOP

Louise Smithson smithson at mco.edu
Thu Feb 14 09:48:15 PST 2002

Hmm, I acquired the entire set of kitchenaid slave substitutes over the
last couple of years (food mixer, blender, food processor).  My next
goal was to start building a set of decent pans, Calphalon professional
probably.  But then my car had a lot of brake problems and $400 later
the pans look a little futher in the future.  But the kitchenaids are
cool and wonderful and I don't know how I ever cooked without them.  But
I soo want the Calphalon pans.
Helewyse de Birkestad

Laine wrote
Shopping? Did someone say Shopping?
Wellll....seeing as how one of the driving forces of the Renaissance
seemed
to be the acquisition of worldly goods and the gloating over and
showing off
thereof, I shall start the ball rolling with the following topic:

So what's the last cool consumable/kitchen toy/utensil you bought/were
given?