[Sca-cooks] It's my coronation...

Mercy Neumark mneumark at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 14 10:42:57 PST 2002

>the quote starts here:
>Hi, I'm here....do we need an Estrella topic, the way the "left-homes"
>like me always need a Pennsic topic?
>I like Thorbjorn's idea....or we could do:
>"It's your investiture/coronation."  What kind of feast do you
>want...... minimum two courses, period sources.....etc.?
>--Maire

I'd LOVE a japanese coronation/tea thing.  I realize that this would be
difficult probably, but hey, it IS Caid and aren't we japanese food gifted?
Maybe whenever they start shipping out that History of Japanese Food book,
I'll be able to research this stuff better, huh? :)

As Selene said, we have this Festival of the Rose thing...I LIKE Selene's
idea, but the other names for this event is Queen's tea, so a Japanese Tea
would be so fun! Well, at least for me. :)

--Raku Tasukawa (tentative japanese persona name)