[Sca-cooks] status update-

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sat Feb 16 14:37:47 PST 2002

Hi there!

Thanks everyone who dropped me a note! It appears that I can write the
list just fine but mail is not coming out just fine- I also asked the
Mailman at ansteorra.org to send me my password and it never showed. (I
found it though) The ISP suggests it is a problem with the listbot, as
their machine isn't showing anything and all of my other mail is fine.
Boo. :-(

So. Until I can get this fixed, I will check the archives
intermittently, but it is unlikely I can particpate in the conversation.
If there is anything you want me especially to so or to comment on,
please send it directly to me as well as to the list.

Grumble...

'Lainie