[Sca-cooks] a really squiddy story

Shannon L. Cox scox at aramisresearch.com
Wed Feb 20 11:58:56 PST 2002

Last friday my husband chris otherwise known as lord crispin here, and i took my youngest out to dinner with us as my eldest the eight year old was sleeping over a friends house.  For dinner i ordered linguini with red clam and calimari sauce.  When it came out Bridget saw the squid and promptly said it's an octopus (she is 2) i want.  so we gave it to her, believing trying food is good for everyone... Well upon giving this to her, bridget decided that she must take care of the "octopus" and sat there feeding it pasta, talking to it and then putting it to bed with a napkin for a blanket.  After that i could not bring myself to eat my dinner and was laughing so hard that the waitress actually came to ask what was wrong... I have to honestly say i don't know if i can ever come to eat clam and calimari sauce or calimari itself again for i look at it and just start laughing.

shannon Lady Sionnan
shannon cox
ICQ#:72002307
Current ICQ status:

SMS: (Send an SMS message to my ICQ): +278314272002307
More ways to contact me: http://wwp.icq.com/72002307