[Sca-cooks] from Purgatory- but Above the Salt!

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Feb 20 15:20:26 PST 2002

on the web I saw:

In a message dated 02/20/2002 9:07:17 AM Eastern Standard Time,
marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com writes:

<< Go ahead and get the salt shaker from the bedroom. >>

Um....do we want to know???

Etain

Now, Etain, granted you may be innoncent (on this list? HA!) of some of
the Mysteries of Life, but surely salt in the bedroom is not one of
them. _I_ have a nice saltshaker, right there on top on my coronet,
which sits on top of the Giant Orange Cookie Jar on the bookcase here in
the bedroom. It is handy for midnight snacking and other things. There
are two bottles of wine on the dresser, an array of goblets in the other
bookshelf, and an otter on the bedside table (I _did_ say mystery...;-)
I also have a new packet of whole mace sitting here on my desk...

Any other questions?

Edouard, you mind your manners.

'Lainie