[Sca-cooks] Martino

Kim Schab madchefla at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 25 13:27:55 PST 2002

Okay I'm back from Estrella and other about town
issues.
Does anyone have a copy of Master Eduardo of Antir's
Epulario presentation from 3YC?  Or know how to get
hold of him so I can buy one off of him, mine got lost
in the move somehow and the feast for Anniversary is
based off of Martino (and of course a little Platina,
plagiarist though he is).  I've got most of it down
but I want a couple more side dishes.
Thanks for the help.

Alessandra

=====
"Optimism is a force multiplier."  Colin Powell

Always remember, stressed is just desserts spelled backwards :)