[Sca-cooks] tomorrow's travels!OT-OOP

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Feb 27 23:06:17 PST 2002

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to tell you what is happening tomorrow so you all can cross
your fingers and think good thoughts...

Thursday I pack the little brown Volvo with oldest daughter and a box of
strange things, and we head for the Barony of Madrone- specifically,
Cornish College of the Arts. She is at the point in the application
process where she gets to go up for the Portfolio Review. She can show
off the pictures and the stuff in the box and... at the end of the
afternoon they will tell us if she will be admitted for next year!

And I will quietly have a coronary while I try not to think about how
much this will cost...

Wish us luck! (I think she will get in- they have been courting her).

'Lainie
-wish me luck too- it will put me over the 1200 mile mark in one week,
and my back! Oooh...