[Sca-cooks] OT: Kiri for BoD!

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 28 07:32:57 PST 2002

Didja notice in your kingdom newsletter that one of our Cooks List own
is nominated for a position on the SCA Board of Directors?  Don't be
confused by typographical errors, that's "Elaine Koogler, Dame Minoward
[sic?] Kiritsubo no Ason, Atlantia, 7/04".

When and if you write your recommendation letters, in addition to saying
what a nice person and swell cook she is, include some of her finer
qualities that actually apply to the position, like intelligence and
diplomacy as well as any applicable experience you know about.  Y'all
Meridiens know more about that than the rest of us.  I think she will be
quite an asset on the corporate side of this Society of ours!

Yours in service,
Dame Selene Colfox
OP, OLC, OHA, ODC, SR etc.
selene at earthlink.net