[Sca-cooks] Gulf Wars pot luck and Stefan's classes

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Thu Feb 28 10:02:17 PST 2002

Remember that there will be a Known World Cooks pot luck at
Gulf Wars. This will be in Class Tent 2 on Thursday evening
from 5 until 7. Please bring a period dish.

Also, I will be teaching my hands-on pewter casting class
in a private camp, since the Gulf Wars website was wrong and
I tried to get a class tent too late.

Tentatively these will be on Tuesday and Friday mornings
at 11 AM. The second half of the class will be in the
afternoon each day, at 2:00 PM. The class will be limited
to 15 people each time and there is a class fee to
participate of $3. Additional watchers are invited.
Please bring any carving tools that you might have. I will
have some, but additional ones are useful.

There will be a representative at the regular class tents
at 11 AM to lead any interested students to the private
camp. This camp is on King's Highway opposite Security
Point and the showers.

Unfortunately, when I lost my email files earlier this
week, I lost the name of the camp, and the name and
contact info for the person organising this for me. I think
she is on this list. If you are, my appologies, but could
you please contact me?

Thanks,
 THL Stefan li Rous
 stefan at texas.net