[Sca-cooks] Whipping Eudora into Shape

Jaime Declet jjdeclet at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 1 08:52:40 PST 2002

  lilinah at earthlink.net wrote:

"I say this as preface. Along with using Eudora - and you can turn off
the bad word detector, but i like looking a little lines of red hot
chili peppers - i have a little "utility?" installed called Singer.
If i type certain words, a sound plays. For example, any word that
includes the combination "pup" gets a little yip, "moo" gets the
obvious, and for "whip" i hear the sound of a whip (there it goes
again). One of my favorites is the sound i get if i type "crash".
After one, it helps restore my sense of humor."

Anahita

I like that.

Jaime