[Sca-cooks] Beef noodles and sour cream

david friedman ddfr at daviddfriedman.com
Fri Feb 1 09:33:20 PST 2002

Some differences:

The sauce is yogurt, mint, garlic, not sour cream and whatever else
stroganoff has.

The noodles, at least as I interpret the recipe, are coin shaped, not
long strips--which is how I am used to seeing stroganoff noodles.

But it does have meat, noodles, and a milk based sauce.

--
David Friedman
Professor of Law
ddfr at best.com