[Sca-cooks] Re: SCA cooks at Pennsic

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 1 21:32:35 PST 2002

Well, if you're that close to us, maybe we can work
out some coordination of efforts ;-) WE have paid
scullery, and I'm sure we could work something out ;-)
After all, SPCA is primarily a cooking household,
although our members do other stuff too.

We're also working out a treaty with a fighting
household, if you mebbe need some guards ;-)

Phlip

--- Louise Smithson <smithson at mco.edu> wrote:
> I so want to attend this gathering this year.  As
> far as location goes I am a short stumble down the
> hill to the lake (I camp up the hill behind Vlads)
> and a moderate walk to the A&S tent.  As I am
> planning on being there the whole two weeks the
> problem then becomes what can I make in camp without
> having to run into town the same day and buy
> supplies, or without having my entire household mug
> me for the food on the way out.
> Helewyse de Birkestad
> Who did way too much cooking for her entire
> encampment last War and got seriously Peed of with
> the lack of clean up crew.  And who is planning on
> doing a lot more for herself this year and telling
> that lazy crew to find their own food!

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,