[Sca-cooks] Re: [Sca-cooks]No messages---was Estrella

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sun Feb 3 14:53:32 PST 2002

This was our Blue and Gold annual banquet weeekend.
Today my Den of Webelos completed their Cub Scout
careers, received the Order of Light, and
crossed over to become Boy Scouts.  They earned
all three compass points and earned all the
possible badges as well as all the academic
pins and belt loops and a number of the sports
pins and belt loops.  So the Den Mom
is very proud. Now I am going to go watch a
football game.

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway