[Sca-cooks] Re: SCA cooks at Pennsic

Jim and Andi icbhod at home.com
Mon Feb 4 13:19:15 PST 2002

Are you speaking of Pennsics? I'm really bad with names, but I'm the only IL
person that does Indian, and there are only 2 women that do anything
non-European at all, so we kind of stick out.  This last year was my first
Pennsics, but this coming GW will be my first time there. I'm really looking
forward to it!

Madhavi