[Sca-cooks] Ok Ya'll are the only ones who will understand...

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Feb 4 14:29:07 PST 2002

>--
>Henckels is a brand of knife. Expensive and excellent.
>Not as good as a Dick, but we can't have everything!!!!
>Phillipa
>
>  > A HENCKELS SET!!!!!!

Remember, Phillipa. What you do with your Dick is more important than
what brand it is.

Actually, Dicks aren't generally considered as good as Henckels.
Dicks are a good, moderately-priced knife that is easily repaired
(not the hardest steel on earth, so they will grow dull, but are
easily repaired and sharpened. An excellent student knife, but not
usually the choice of master chefs. I'd accumulated several of them
over the years, and am now down to a single 10-inch Dick. I must
guard it well.

Adamantius