[Sca-cooks] Ok Ya'll are the only ones who will understand...

denterleather1 denterleather1 at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 5 05:24:13 PST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "kattratt" <kattratt at charter.net>
To: <sca-cooks at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2002 5:11 PM
Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] Ok Ya'll are the only ones who will understand...

What really amazed me is that when I was in germany I bought the complete
set of them, all twenty four knives from the paring knife to the cleaver and
the total set was something like hundred twenty five dollars US.  I come
back to the states and they are asking a hundred dollars fo the larger of
the two chefs knives. Ture this was ten years ago but I doubt if they have
gone down in price.  I love mine and use them daily.

Elric