[Sca-cooks] Marzipan fiasco

Steve s.mont at verizon.net
Tue Feb 5 18:58:49 PST 2002

--

>There is also the flower pot soteltie.  You take oreo cookies and grind them
>up.  Put in flower pot, put fake flowers in it (or freshly cut ones wrapped
>on the bottom with plastic wrap).  Tastie.
>
>--Arte
I've done the flower pot thing.  But, in between the layers of ground up
Oreos put rocky road ice cream.  I've also done it in individual little
plastic pots from the nursery that you get groups of flowers in.  I've also
used straws to hold the flowers.

One thing that helps is if your assistant doesn't put the flowers in the
pots and all in the freezer before dinner.  I had to send him to raid a
friends flower garden...

Æduin