[Sca-cooks] Brown Sauce vs. Garum vs Nuoc Mam

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Feb 6 08:59:23 PST 2002

Very interesting... If you come across
any more on this please post it. I have a
feeling that this will provoke some additional
studies... by the way in the same vein...
My mother-in-law just sent me a copy of the
November-December 2001 issue of Archaeology which
features "Decadent Dining The Roman Way".

Johnna Holloway
Johnnae llyn Lewis

 This is the reprint from the