[Sca-cooks] Correction and apology

Randy Goldberg MD goldberg at bestweb.net
Wed Feb 6 12:38:20 PST 2002

> With respect to all concerned, I always have to suppress a chuckle at
> the thought of the stress your lord husband must be under, stuck
> between his sorta-kinda-early-Gothic lady wife and his Elizabethan
> mistress...

I don't know which is funnier - the remark itself, or the double
innuendo.... <giggle>

Isabella was rather concerned that folks not become confused, assume that
Brangwayna's lord was the person to whom I referred - and have half-a-dozen
Bluefeathers chasing the poor man for months to come. <g>

Avraham