[Sca-cooks] 50 years of Queen Elizabeth II

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Thu Feb 7 06:25:14 PST 2002

In a message dated 2/7/2002 9:17:42 AM Eastern Standard Time,
mooncat at in-tch.com writes:

> Hey, voting about it sounds *ever* so much more civilized than going to
>  war about it the way _we_ did....<seriously big grin>
>  --Maire (U.S.)

Yes, but if _WE_ hadn't gone to war about it they might not have had the
option of voting for it.... My observations being that things tend to stay
the way they are until there's a shakeup...

My two pence

Corwyn

"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself."
- Harvey Fierstein