[Sca-cooks] Cook's hands

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 7 17:02:48 PST 2002

--- Philip & Susan Troy <troy at asan.com> wrote:
> Angie Malone wrote:
>
> >distracts me for some reason.  It reminds me of
> watching martha stewart
> >where you  are pretty sure she isn't the one with
> the spoon in her hand.
>
> Martha Stewart's hand is easily identified by the
> horse bite marks on it ;-)

You know, what's funny is that while I've rarely seen
Julia Child's shows, I've read and collected quite a
few of her cookbooks. So help me, I wouldn't recognize
her face, but I'd recognize her hands, just because
I've looked at so many of her hands on illustrations.

Phlip

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,