[Sca-cooks] Re: [Sca-cooks]Pizzelle was greetings from NY

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Feb 8 07:21:04 PST 2002

Ok, here's the basic site:
http://www.pizzelle.com/default.HTM
It's called THE PERFECT PIZZELLE.
It has recipes and lots of details.

If you have an electric iron, search or
look up the manufacturer's website. Most have
recipe sections.
This should get you started. There are files
also in Stefan's Florilegium. And we discussed
them on the list in September and December 2001.
You can look up those postings in the SCA-COOK
archives.
Hope this helps.
Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway

"Shannon L. Cox" wrote:
> Hi there from Barony of Concordia of the Snows!!!
 I am looking for a good Pizzelle recipe as i lost mine
 and am planning on making these as part of a desert snipped.