[Sca-cooks] freeze free Caid

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Feb 8 09:53:32 PST 2002

When I was a librarian in rural Virginia, we
got to talking one day about weather and winter,
and I remarked that I liked snow and cold and
skating on ponds and sledding...
One of the patrons who was an elderly retired
schoolteacher looked up at me over the desk
and said in his spritely voice,
"Well, damn your Yankee heart!"
So, I offer his opinion that's not what you're
used to when it comes to weather... it's where
your heart was and is...

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway

> Karen O wrote:snipped---
    Caointiarn  {having grown up in Southern California, now living in
the