[Sca-cooks] freeze free Caid

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 8 14:13:29 PST 2002

--- "Pixel, Goddess and Queen"
<pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com> wrote:

> You're just jealous that you can't store your frozen
> 12th Night supplies
> outside in boxes on your porch. ;-)

No, I am not.  Besides, I did store 9 jars of pickled
veggies on my porch, and they felt as cold as if they
had been refrigerated.  I don't need an extra freezer.

> Remember, us cold climate people, when we're
> complaining about 90F, are
> also complaining about the 99% humidity that goes
> with it. Hot enough to,
> um, poach eggs on rock? ;-)

Is that during your annual flood?  Then you blow dry
the eggs during your annual tornado? :-)

I prefer shake and bake. :-)

> Margaret, in far-too-warm-for-the-season MN

Huette, here in balmy So. Cal., who gets to wear her
summer clothes all year long and only owns one heavy
coat, that gets used maybe once or twice a year if that.

=====
shall never cease to be amused.