[Sca-cooks] freeze free Caid

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Fri Feb 8 14:44:34 PST 2002

    My first introduction to non-floridian winter was Korea. In february. I
didn't really appreciate snow until we had to go recover the bodies of some
GIs who had frozen to death in their foxholes up on the DMZ. That convinced
me that anyone crazy enough to live where frozen water falls out of the sky
is just an enchilada short of a combo platter . . .

    Sieggy