[Sca-cooks] Martha

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Mon Feb 11 13:32:40 PST 2002

Martha Stewart is an individual who, using an able research and promotional
staff, has taken arts, crafts, homemaking, cooking, gardening, etc. and has
turned them into a business empire which has become a publicly traded
corporation.  She has tremendous drive and organizational abilities and
doesn't seem to mind running over people.  She is the darling of a number of
people with money and a limited set of skills.  The rest of us are torn
between being irritated by the shallowness of her presentations and envy for
her success.  Having sat through several of her more mindless presentations,
I try to avoid watching her on the telly.

Bear