[Sca-cooks] Martha

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Mon Feb 11 13:26:41 PST 2002

Don't forget the charm and courtesy with which she treats her
neighbors. Letting huge equipment trucks park on (and thus destroy) their
lawns, keeping their children up all night with the lights and noise from
photo shoots, that sort of thing.

Margaret, who lives far, far away from Martha which is definitely A Good
Thing (because I'd just contract with a towing service and have those
trucks towed...)