[Sca-cooks] feast Booklet was: Sshhh...

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 12 08:47:53 PST 2002

>"Elaine Koogler" <ekoogler011 at home.com> wrote:
>
> >For me, it was "at Twelfth Night" on Saturday, ....I'm the proud owner of
>a memento booklet
> >listing all of the recipes.  There are several that I can't wait to try.
>
>Olwen, Chirhart, somebody in Atlantia:  can I pretty please get a 12th
>night feast booklet?  Let me know the cost of postage and I'll send it
>along to you. Or send you some nice foodie things from here that you can't
>get there.  (Here being Caid).
>
>Thanks,
>
>Bonne (who will one day find the post that actually has the picture site on
>it.  I'm hoping for a pic of the Windmasters' Hill device.  D@#^ed Boreas.
>)

Here
Bonne...http://communities.msn.com/OlwensOddities/baronialarms.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=64
  The Windmasters' Hill device was done by my daughter, Morningstar.  I love
the way she did the faces in the clouds and the texture to the cat.  She was
unhappy with it and kept wanting to scrap it and begin again but we were not
willing to let it go because we all liked it so much.

As far as the booklet goes, we are waiting to get more books bound.  Bec's
binder went on the fritz so we have to take them out.  Lord Shamus made them
and sold them for $3.00 apiece (to recover the costs).  When the books are
available I'll let the list know.
Olwen