[Sca-cooks] Eastern European History Cooking with Bonzer. . .

Elaine Koogler ekoogler011 at home.com
Tue Feb 12 09:55:13 PST 2002

It also refers to an exotic dancer of many years ago...I don't remember
exactly the time frame, but it seems to me that it was the Twenties and/or
Thirties.  According to some, she was quite talented and her performances
were most enjoyable.  According to others, she was lewd and
lasivacious(??sp).  I guess it sort of depends on your point of view!

Kiri