[Sca-cooks] Fun with cream cheese (pictures!)

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 12 13:11:49 PST 2002

>The wings turned out really cool!
>
>Olwen, when I got home from work I told Jer all about the dragon, and
>sent him to look at the pictures today!
>
>-Michelle

Great!  Hans told me yesterday that this was the first time he had piped
anything like that.  He has done other piping stuff but not this.  He was
pleased with the result and so was everyone else.  He has joined the ranks
of folks coming over to learn stupid food tricks and spent last evening
looking at the pastery book.  I'm looking forward to going to the studio one
day after work and finding him up to his elbows in spun sugar and chocolate!
Olwen