[Sca-cooks] temperature of served period food

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Feb 13 10:30:29 PST 2002

We started a Crown feast minus the King.
He went to take a shower and didn't show and
time passed and finally the Queen said
"Please serve it." He strolled in 45 minutes
later. I don't recall that anything was said
about the feast being ongoing when he arrived.
This was also the feast where they started a
chivalry meeting prior to the desserts course,
but that's another tale...

Johnnae llyn Lewis
Johnna Holloway

 Long ago, I was hall steward for a feast, and this is what happened. It