[Sca-cooks] Fun with cream cheese (pictures!)

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 13 13:38:37 PST 2002

Thank you Huette!  He was fun and easy to do.  At least it gave me a break
from marzipan.  I do not believe there was *any* marzipan at the event!
Well, we shall see what the guild dreams up for me to do for the next event,
I think in April.  In the mean while I shall be playing with chocolate and
sugar and just a smattering of marzipan.

If your 12th night doesnt' conflict with ours I may just bop on over and
play with you!  As it is, mailing stuff seems to be working out ok as I have
been approached a few times already for special goodies for different events
elsewhere.
Olwen